During the two days of the Sharp/NEC conference - Participants will be able to take part in HANDS ON sessions, demonstrating how the discussed solutions work in practice. This is a priority of this edition of the training. During the workshops you will be able to get to know the equipment and solutions of individual exhibitors directly.
Planned Hands On Sharp/NEC Sessions:
1. Smart Office - desktop monitors take over the function of a docking station.
2. Meeting & Collaboration - Sharp's growing portfolio of interactive displays.
3. Large format monitors + computer expansion options.
4. Projectors - laser, laser and more laser.
5. LED not as difficult as they paint it.
6. Hyperwall - the power of distributed visualization
7. Digital Signage - new solutions