In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR)- we inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is P.H.P. Marengo s.c. (hereinafter referred to as Marengo), with its registered office in Kraków, at Wieniawskiego 39 (31-436 Kraków), registered in CEIDG, NIP: 676 003 27 01, REGON 003909892,
Your personal data such as name and surname, telephone number, position, e-mail address, company name, company address, Tax Identification Number will be processed for the purpose of:
- your participation in the Sharp NEC Conference
- handling of contests organized during the Conference
- promotion and marketing of activities conducted by P.H.P. Marengo s.c. (hereinafter Marengo), services provided and products offered
------ The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6, paragraph 1, point a), i.e. the consent of the data subject, Article 6, paragraph 1, point b), i.e. processing is necessary for the execution of the Agreement, i.e. participation in the conference, and Article 6, paragraph 1, point f), i.e. the legally justified interest of the Administrator.
- Recipients of your personal data will be entities participating in the implementation of the Sharp NEC conference 23-24 October 2021, such as: entities co-organizing the conference, including entities providing IT services, operating the conference platform and providing legal services, as well as entities co-financing the conference, i.e. sponsors and partners
--- we would like to inform you that these entities process personal data - acting under and on the basis of entrustment agreements (in accordance with Article 28 GDPR), or on the basis of submitted declarations of confidentiality.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the EU / international organisation;
- Your personal data will be stored:
a) for the time necessary to implementation of the Conference - in case of participation in the Conference, and after its completion for the purpose of:
- redress related to participation in the Conference,
- to comply with legal obligations, in particular tax and accounting obligations,
- statistical and archiving purposes,
b) until the date of withdrawal of consent - in case of consent to specific ways of processing.
- You have the right: to access your data (pursuant to Article 15 GDPR), to rectify data (pursuant to Article 16 RODO), to erase data “right to be forgotten”) (pursuant to Article 17 GDPR), to restrict processing (pursuant to Article 18 GDPR), to transfer your data (pursuant to Article 20 GDPR), to object (pursuant to Article 21 GDPR).
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling;
- Where the processing of your data is carried out on the basis of consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), you have the right to withdraw your previously given consent at any time, whereby the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the compatibility of the processing carried out on its basis before the withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of GDPR.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Conference.